Raytheon Technologies DevOps Kubernetes and Service Mesh Engineer-Aurora, Colorado in Aurora, Colorado
Are you looking for an engineering career that is challenging and satisfying? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
The Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team has a professional position as DevOps Kubernetes and Service Mesh Engineer available to support development and implementation of Kubernetes deployments.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Must be a US Citizen and have an active/current TS/SCI Security Clearance
• Hands on experience designing, implementing, and supporting Kubernetes environments
• Experience designing, implementing and supporting Service Mesh environments
• Extensive Linux development experience
• Prior experience implementing code / artifact control tools such as Git
• Broad experience developing automated infrastructure testing of large system deployments using Ansible, Terraform, Dockers, and/or Jenkins (Ansible and Terraform highly preferred)
• Senior level technical consulting experience including experience interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders
• 6+ years of relevant work experience
• Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
• Knowledge of Enterprise Application development and deployment processes
• Experience with SAFe agile processes
• Exposure public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) infrastructure environments
• RHEL Development Experience
• People leadership experience; including mentoring, coaching, and building high performing Engineering teams
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM Degree program with 6+ years of relevant work experience.
Benefits Offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
Salary Range: $88,500 - $160,000
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.