QuEST Global Delivery Assurance in Colorado springs, Colorado
The Internal Delivery Assurance Specialist ensures and executes the delivery assurance and procurement activities for both internally manufactured and purchased parts in support of all manufacturing and development processes working in conjunction with various points of contact within the organization. Works within a highly-matrixed organization, with the ability to take complex problems and break them into actionable items using viable solutions that benefit key stakeholders.
- Contributes to implementing current best-in-class systems and technologies into a delivery assurance system.
- Validates current measures and creates linkage between existing performance measures and end customer on-time delivery.
- Responsible for closure of all potential risks to delivery per production schedule.
- Coordinates emergency PO Maintenance (push out/pull in).
- Conducts emergency WO Maintenance (push out/pull in).
- Tracks external shipments to ensure proper internal delivery.
- Tracks internal WIP, including occasional physical movement, to ensure schedule adherence.
- Addresses material movement and acceptance shortcomings that delay material acceptance and processing transactions
- Contributes to implementing change in internal cross functional processes.
- Ensures quality product utilizing quality procedures.
- Documents/updates new and existing procedures and associated standard work.
- Adheres to all rules and code of conduct.
- Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Materials Management, Operations, or other related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in Procurement, Materials Management, Operations or Supply Chain.
- Experience with SAP or other ERP/MRP systems is preferred.
- Experience in supporting projects or programs.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Basic understanding and ability to apply professional material acquisition and management practices.
- Successful at supporting various groups at and associated with the Colorado Springs site.
- General understanding of manufacturing and the associated UTAS processes.
- Demonstrated ability to make routine decisions.
- Ability to use judgment to differentiate moderate from complex problems and issues.
- Ability to research and recommend solutions to complex problems and issues.
- Required initiative to assure cost, inventory, quality and delivery goals are met.
- Recognizes need for prompt and effective root cause corrective action.
- Good and effective interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
Work Environment/Other Position Requirements: List other job requirements (e. g., on- call, pager, required holiday hours, operation of equipment, tools, vehicles, materials and / or products to be handled, required clothing and / or safety equipment, etc.)
- Office environment or office environment on production floor.
- Occasionally in production area requiring safety glasses.
- Extended periods of sitting at a workstation and utilizing a computer keyboard, mouse and monitor.
10% of time traveling
Auto req ID:
Aerospace & Defence
Total Years of Exp:
3 - 5