Belcan Internal Delivery Assurance Specialist in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Internal Delivery Assurance Specialist
Job Number: 287816
Description: An Internal Delivery Assurance Specialist job in Colorado Springs, CO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring and executing the delivery assurance and procurement activities for both internally manufactured and purchased parts in support of all manufacturing and development processes working in conjunction with various points of contact within the organization. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Materials Management, Operations, or other related field, plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Experience with SAP or other ERP/MRP system is preferred. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Internal Delivery Assurance Specialist Job duties:
• Contributes to implementing current best-in-class systems and technologies into a delivery assurance system.
• Validates current measures and creates linkage between existing performance measures and end customer on-time delivery.
• Responsible for closure of all potential risks to delivery per production schedule.
• Tracks external shipments to ensure proper internal delivery.
• Tracks internal WIP, including occasional physical movement, to ensure schedule adherence.
• Addresses material movement and acceptance shortcomings that delay material acceptance and processing transactions.
• Basic understanding and ability to apply professional material acquisition and management practices.
• General understanding of manufacturing and the associated company processes.
• Ability to use judgment to differentiate moderate from complex problems and issues.
• Ability to research and recommend solutions to complex problems and issues.
• Required initiative to assure cost, inventory, quality and delivery goals are met.
If you are interested in this Internal Deliver Assurance Specialist job in Colorado Springs, CO, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Colorado Springs , CO
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart