Lockheed Martin Mission Integration Lead in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Mission Integration Lead will conduct mission specific real time Satellite Control Network (SCN) operations during readiness, execution and evaluation phases, develop detailed plans and procedures to provide maximum mission support in areas such as test and integration of Ground Systems and Stations.
The team lead will provide technical direction to plan for critical operations and recommend alternate operating techniques to continue maximum mission support.
In addition to providing failure analysis by evaluating SCN Remote Tracking Station (RTS) configuration parameters, Command and Control Advanced Data Communication Control Procedures (ADCCP) traffic, or comm segment continuity testing.
Applies SCN specific knowledge to understand the site and enterprise processes as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and be able to work through integration efforts with other SCN segments across the SCN enterprise.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
• Cleared Top Secret Clearance with the ability to gain SCI.
• Nine or more years of experience with:
-Satellite Control Network (previously AFSCN) Telemetry Tracking and Commanding (TT&C) protocols
- Automated Remote Tracking Station (ARTS), Remote Block Change (RBC), Hybrid, and Transportable SCN operations
-SCN interface details from Satellite Operations Center (SOC), the SV, and all point in between.
-Inter-Range Operations Number (IRON) ARTS and RBC configurations
-Launch, early orbit, disposal operations, and anomaly resolution
• Strong organizational skills to include project planning and scheduling, project leadership and requirements evaluation in relations to SCN programs
• Experience conducting analysis and applying problem solving skills in an inclusive team environment
• Nine or more years with relevant experience relating to the OMINS2 mission
• Previous or current customer experience with 22SOPS or Delta 6
• Understanding of how short-term initiatives align with long-term and future SCN architecture.
• Advanced knowledge in the application of the ADCCP data capture and real-time analysis.
• Experience with SCN simulator applications used in support of satellite operations.
• Proficient with Bit-Error-Rate Test (BERT) equipment and oscilloscopes
• Experience with analyzing SCN serial communication links.
• Experience with formatting raw data and transforming into meaningful test reports.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.