Lockheed Martin Project Engineer in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Description: This Project Engineer position supports program management and engineering management supporting and leading strategic initiatives, ROMs, ECPs, and other project management opportunities. The ideal candidate is an energetic, self-motivated individual focused on program success and execution. This dynamic role will also have the opportunity to support release management and functional managers with project management, cost account management, risk and opportunity management, schedule management, and any other project engineering support to ensure successful execution of the program. Lastly, this position may have periodic travel to Greeley Air National Guard Station (GANGS); Boulder, Colorado; and Denver, Colorado.
Desired Skills: • Active Top Secret clearance
• Metrics establishment and collection
• Experience with cost account management and earned value management principles
• Project leadership experience
• Schedule development, execution, and leadership experience
• VAR writing
• BOE writing
• Secret clearance at start
• ECP and ROM response, development, and delivery experience
• Understanding of Cost Account Management and Earned Value Management.
• Understanding of schedule management concepts
• Project management experience
• Cost estimating experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.