Lockheed Martin Senior Project Engineer in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Description: As a Senior Project Engineer on the C2BMC Team, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary engineering team managing the cost, schedule, and technical systems of a software capability while working in an Agile environment in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Coordinate with product owners, and release trained engineers to formulate solutions for the development plans and oversight of control account management compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, project planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects
- Perform work without appreciable direction
- Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives and approaches to assignment
Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective.
*Please Note* This position is contingent upon contract award and funding.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
**Must currently have an Active DoD Top Secret Clearance to be considered for this position**
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/combined education in engineering, project management, finance, or equivalent subject areas
- Detail and process oriented with demonstrated interpersonal skills in team environment (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Experience with specialized application software (earned value management tools such as RTE, PM Compass, Deltek COBRA, OpenPlan, wInsight)
- Applicable Knowledge of project planning, data and/or financial analysis
- Proficient knowledge and application of Earned Value Management System calculations and analysis
- Proficient digital literacy - MS Office Tools (Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, or equivalent)
- Knowledge with Material Management
- Experience/Knowledge of compliance audits (DCMA, Integrated Baseline Reviews, and/or Joint Surveillance Reviews)
• Experience working in a defense company
• Experience with agile program/software development lifecycle
• Experience with Material Management
• Previous experience with C2BMC is a plus
Some travel may be required 2-4 times/year to support Task Order activities in Huntsville, Alabama.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.