CDM Smith Client Service Leader - Water/Wastewater Services in Denver, Colorado
CDM Smith has an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate to lead client engagement and business development activities for municipal water infrastructure and water resources clients in the greater Denver market. CDM Smith has been providing water-related planning, design, and construction services in Denver for nearly 50 years—recently leading work in exciting areas such as per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) treatment, potable reuse, aquifer storage and recovery (ASR), instream temperature mitigation of wastewater effluent, and inland desalination, to name a few. Our Denver office is also the corporate headquarters for CDM Constructors, the firm’s at-risk construction entity. We are looking for someone who will help develop and implement strategy to grow our Denver area water market.
As a member of this team, you will contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Creating client business planning strategies and pursuit plans for new water and wastewater business in the Denver area.
• Developing and managing proposal efforts and presentations.
• Negotiating critical issues with top level engineers/scientists and officers of other organizations.
• Taking responsibility for an important segment of very extensive and highly diversified engineering/scientific programs, critical to overall CDM Smith objectives.
• Deciding the kind and extent of engineering/scientific and related programs needed for accomplishing CDM Smith's objectives.
• Participating in professional societies relevant to the industry.
• Performing advisory and consulting work for CDM Smith as a recognized authority for broad program areas or on specialized area of novelty and importance.
• Assisting on individual projects with other engineers/scientists or technicians.
Client Service Leader - Water/Wastewater Services
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• Bachelor's degree.
• 12 years of related experience.
• Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• Municipal water and wastewater business development experience in the greater Denver region.
• Solid written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Strategic thinking, time management and planning skills.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
Colorado - Denver
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position