Entegee Engineer - 63932188 - AW in Denver, Colorado
Engineer - 63932188 - AW
Job Code: 63932188Job Location: Denver, COCategory: Mechanical EngineeringLast Updated: 10/29/2018Apply Now!
Responsible for the pipeline records research, compilation into alignment sheets and entrance into MAOP calculation software to determine optimized compliant Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure for 2300 miles of Gas Transmission pipeline. Works with Geospatial team to enter updated data from records into Company GIS system of record. Understands and applies standard engineering principles. Monitors quality of data, products and controls the efficiency of processes. Evaluates a design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety. Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements.
• Experience with GE Smallworld or similar GIS system is desired.
• Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years working in the gas industry ideally with pipeline experience.
• A B.S. degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
• Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in gas pipeline operating pressure validation and remediation.
• Make decisions independently on engineering problems and methods and has working knowledge of gas pipeline construction methods and operations.
• Requires the use of spreadsheets, GIS mapping interface, database working knowledge and work management systems.
• The knowledge and expertise required for this level of work usually result from progressive experience.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 63932188AW
Equal Opportunity Employer