Ingersoll Rand HVAC Systems Account Manager VRF - Denver in DENVER, Colorado
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane has a new exciting opportunity to join our organization as a VRF AccountManager . In this position you will be providing sales support in theapplication and selection of Trane VRF and Ductless products. You willalso be working closely with our contractor customers and internal servicefulfillment team to ensure proper installation and startup.
- Responsible for VRF/Ductless product sales and growth
- Work with leadership to develop, implement and measure the VRF/ductless growth plan.
- Monitor, measure, and modify process and process measurements to effectively and efficiently meet customer needs.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, advising corrective action, and communicating with customers, and co-workers.
- Support District office performance by coaching sales personnel in competent VRF product sales, application, and customer support.
- Provide commercial and high level technical product sales training to district office personnel and customers as required.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of external market conditions and internal requirements related to portfolio.
- Responsible for field training of customers in the install and troubleshooting of VRF and Ductless products.
- Able to troubleshoot VRF and Ductless products.
- Able to assist in the startup and commissioning of VRF and ductless products.
- Identify product gaps, develop solutions to minimize the impact, and work with Product Management to prioritize and eliminate gaps.
- Build consultative relationships and trust with engineering, owner, and contracting customers.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or engineering technology with a minimum of three years’ experience in the application, selection, and installation of VRF systems; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Working knowledge of all facets of construction including mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems, etc. preferred.
- Must have hands on experience with VRF systems.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DENVER-Colorado
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 14, 2018, 2:07:27 PM