TTEC Senior Specialist, Quality Assurance in Englewood, Colorado
Senior Quality Specialist
Provides value added services to the TeleTech client base through the generation of business insights and analysis of operational data, quality metrics, voice of the customer, and use of speech analytics tools where available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Critical review of targeted interactions to drive customer insight and analysis
Support both internal and external customers in creating proactive solutions for business reviews.
Facilitate brainstorming sessions to determine root cause and come up with solutions using the TTEC proactive solutions process.
Summarize call listening data and key findings.
Tracks and manages outcomes of different continuous improvement efforts recommended to the client and act as a liaison to ensure implementation
Act as a Customer Experience champion by helping and training client and site support teams by establishing regular reporting especially for newly launched programs.
Complete audits on evaluations completed by team leads to ensure compliance and accuracy to quality guidelines.
Create speech analytics queries using NICE/Nexidia and/or utilize other available speech analytics tools where applicable or necessary.
Support the implementation of TTEC’s Cognitive QA solution/(suite of tools that utilize speech analytics and other Quality Management/Optimization features to help drive quality, coaching, and performance improvement)./
Facilitate cross-functional calibration session/s to ensure alignment
Support business reviews decks when necessary.
· At least 2 years work experience in similar roles
· Extensive experience using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Additional experience in other MS products preferred.
· Six Sigma or process improvement experience preferred.
· Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Critical thinking with high attention to detail
· Knowledge in speech analytics tools preferred and other CX/digital capabilities in the market is a definite plus
· Ability to respect and ensure strict confidentiality of data
· Demonstrate multi-tasking capability in a fast-paced environment
· Highly adaptable to changing priorities and projects
· Knowledge/experience in the call center business
/Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC ./
/Employment Requirements: TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status./
Job: *Quality Assurance / Process Improvement
Title: Senior Specialist, Quality Assurance
Requisition ID: 02QO3