DCP Midstream Construction Specialist in Greeley, Colorado
About DCP Midstream
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
What You Will Be Responsible For :
- Oversee the safe construction of DCP projects including boosters, plant improvements, treaters, and pipelines
- Work closely with Project Engineers and Project Managers to ensure that constructability is a major factor in project cost and design
- Determine materials and equipment necessary for job completion. Assist with procurement of the materials and equipment in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Plan and arrange for contract crews, company personnel, etc. necessary to execute each project.
- Monitor project construction to determine if work is being executed within project specifications and in conformation with DCP Required Practices and applicable government regulations
- Oversee contract construction superintendents and contract crews; provide work direction to DCP maintenance, operations, and construction personnel as required
- Take a lead role to ensure that both company and contractor resources are being utilized efficiently
- Maintain all required documentation and perform project status reporting tasks as required by Project Managers and DCP
- Perform various administrative tasks (review of field work tickets and invoices for accuracy and to ensure justification, collection/verification of time reports for contractor charges, etc.)
- Communicate and interact with DCP employees, contractors, suppliers, and stakeholders in a professional, businesslike manner at all times
- Respond to rapidly-changing priorities, re-allocating resources and adjusting schedules as required to meet company and project needs
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Min of 2 yrs operating or maintenance experience
- Knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- Live or be willing to relocate to within 35 miles of reporting location
- Previous supervisory/leadership experience.
- Strong written and oral communication
- Experience managing projects
- Experience with project financial budgeting and management
- Ability to read and understand system maps, fluid flow, piping design,distributed control systems (DCS), SCADA design and process control basics
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminateagainst any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color,religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protectedstatus.
Title: Construction Specialist
Requisition ID: 18000902