Haynes Mechanical Systems Inc Sales Engineer - Building Automation Systems in Greenwood Village, Colorado
At Haynes Mechanical Systems, we have spent over 52 years building a company that we can be proud of - a company that focuses on working together with our customers to provide solutions to their heating, ventilation and air conditioning needs.
We are a fast growing commercial HVAC, building automation and energy services company. Our culture is one that exemplifies achieving excellence in everything we do. We are collaborative and work towards the best result for our customers. Our culture is based on four ideals: family owned, focus on our associates, dedication to our customers, and continuous improvement.
With locations in Denver, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and Phoenix we have many opportunities available. Standard work days are M-F, with occasional on-call after hours. This position is expected to work in excess of 40 hours per week during periods of high demand periods
Competitive benefits package:
- 401K - Matched
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
This is a comprehensive sales position requiring both sales and Building Automation understanding and skills. This position is responsible for driving and sustaining business on Haynes Client Services product offerings along with associated repairs and upgrades. At least 75% of prospecting will come from the existing customer base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other job duties may be assigned as needed.
- Demonstrates sales ability, financial, operations, and business knowledge in maintenance, building automation, and client services to drive new business, become productive and self-sufficient.
- Develop the ability to qualify prospects, set effective appointments, follow up on leads and referrals and answer questions and objections in a proficient and responsible manner.
- Understand commercial HVAC equipment, building system design, building automation systems, and typical sequences of operation.
- Understand energy costs, energy efficiency, and cost saving strategies for commercial building HVAC and lighting systems.
- Understand standard energy saving measures, how they can be applied to systems, and be able to explain to a client, in plain language, why the solution is beneficial and cost effective.
- Develops relationships with multiple buying influences in the customer’s organization, including executive level customers, facility managers, property managers, building engineers, and purchasing. Quantifies and targets opportunities based on deep customer knowledge.
- Develop an understanding of the prospect’s decision-making process, address customer concerns and commit prospect to decision making timetable.
- Proactively researches the prospect’s organization and influences the customer to buy through thorough analysis of the client’s organizational needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively identify and contact the decision maker(s).
- Learn how to manage budgeting, quotes, and asset plans to close sales and maintain an appropriate backlog of to support sales plan.
- Learn to apply the company pricing and credit policies.
- Manages Client Services agreement base, leads all Client Services client consultation/review meetings and provides pricing for associated repairs or upgrades. Develops, evaluates, and discusses possible solutions with customer.
- Determines proposal price and selling strategy. Prepares and reviews contract terms and conditions using standard Haynes contract templates.
- Owns customer satisfaction, in partnership with fulfillment resources, for assigned Client Services and Building Automation Service agreement base.
- Partners closely with both MSRs and PSRs; serves as internal Client Services champion and subject matter expert.
- Provides total account business activity reports and annual forecasts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 5 to 7 years’ experience in Building Automation, Building Commissioning, or Energy Services.
- Possess significant HVAC component, systems, and controls knowledge and experience.
- Possesses commercial building construction, or operations and maintenance experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and currently maintain a safe driving record as required by the company’ insurance provider.·
- Eager to Learn - This individual will be selling services in the quickly evolving energy services field, which is a dynamic, ever evolving industry subject to rapid change and growth.
- Professional and Polished- Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position, accepts responsibility for own actions, follows through on commitments.
- Effective time management skills- This individual must development processes and tools that help them to be more productive and efficient in day to day activities.
Keyword: Client Services Sales Representative
From: Haynes Mechanical Systems Inc