Lockheed Martin Construction Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zktiHGW3xYk&feature=youtu.be)
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing team is are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Our Denver site (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1onHY6NoKI) has an immediate opportunity for a Construction Engineer .
• Plans, designs and oversees the construction of new or expanded facilities
• Prepares architectural, engineering, and cost estimates, functional studies, construction plans, specifications, and schedules
• Obtains and supervises outside contractors
• Recommends architectural and engineering design procedures and standards for the planning and design of facilities
• Supervises the detailed design, budgetary costing, standardized construction, and final inspection of facility projects
• Conducts construction surveillance to ensure adherence to contractual requirements
• Provides engineering consulting services to local and divisional offices
Join us. Let’s do Space! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dWkJ-jA8sE)
Benefits you can enjoy include:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
• Paid time off
• 25 three-day weekends
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
• Construction supervision experience
• Industrial construction experience
• Experience with Microsoft Project Scheduling
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered career, or journey, level.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.