Lockheed Martin Electrical Systems Engineer Junior in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
We are seeking a key technical member and Electrical integrator for the Global Positioning System III (GPS III) Space Vehicle Design and Launch Integration team responsible for Space Vehicle integration and test. The Systems Engineer will serve as a key interface to the ATLO electrical test team. Specifically:
- support Space Vehicle test activities in Denver and at Launch Site
- drive anomaly investigations to closure
- perform data reviews and provide feedback to test and integration teams
- engage in travel and off-shift support
- identify opportunities for electrical test efficiencies
Typically has 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Possesses strong systems engineering/electrical engineering, or similar background working with a technical team
- Demonstrates strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, time-management, self-direction/-motivation, and leadership skills
- Demonstrates flexibility to adapt to constantly changing requirements and situations
- Demonstrates experience in software and/or systems engineering/integration
- Demonstrates experience in assessing risk, properly prioritizing, statusing, and accomplishing multiple tasks
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level Clearance
- Minimum two (2) years experience with Payload Subsystems on a Space Vehicle program
- Previous experience with system level testing, software/tool development, and anomaly resolution is highly desired
- Active Secret Clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.