Lockheed Martin Logistics Engineer Sr in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The Command and Control (C2) Ground Systems business area supports multiple programs and additional study and Independent Research and Development (IRAD) efforts. Command and Control (C2) Systems develops highly reliable shelterized and fixed facility systems. These systems demand integration of high-end Commercial-of-the-Shelf (COTS) and custom hardware, interfacing to complex communications systems, and support demanding environmental conditions in fixed-facility and transportable configurations.
Responsible for the following:
- Maintaining Logistics efforts on all aspects of Operations and Maintenance in support of field activities through full system life-cycle.
- Participating in the successful completion of major programs and functions in an individual role.
- Developing technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Answering all critical path action items assigned during meetings and assisting other team members as required.
- Analyzing standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance repair requirements.
- Assists in the development of maintenance engineering and logistics support. Plans and contributes to proposal efforts.
- Maintaining adequate knowledge of Department of Defense systems and possesses the ability to implement and manage stock control and inventory processes.
- Identifying program material spares level requirements in conformance with material demands and drawings; responsible for Program’s Annual Sparing Plan and placement of requirements on Bill of Material (BOM).
- Participating in Quarterly Logistics Working Group meetings;
- Aiding in execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions by implementing processes and procedures.
- Performing planning, scheduling, and coordination for the movement of materials and equipment (Classified and Unclassified) to support logistics requirements to remote locations.
- Utilizing the Automated Logistics Management System (ALMS) and other databases to account for receipt, inventory, and shipment of all program material.
- Interfacing with vendors for procurement as well as Global Supply Chain Management in order to gather shipping specifics, tracking, and delivery of parts and equipment to include information.
- Maintaining and demonstrating knowledge of the logistics elements as required.
- Demonstrating ability to review drawings and technical manuals and submit recommended changes in support of sparing analysis.
- Interpreting mission/support scenarios and translating them into logistics support requirements.
- Developing performance metrics and supportability, assessment measures for review by upper level management.
- Identify and recommend cost effective solutions to resolve DMSMS issues; research and identify material obsolescence issues. Participating in Engineering Change Boards, SPARR meetings, Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO) and Service Bulletin (SB), Proposals, reviews field support requirements an
Desired Skills: - The ideal candidate will have DAWIA Level III Lifecycle Logistics certification
- Experience with life-cycle logistics, execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Excellent customer relationship/liaison skills
- Candidate must have outstanding interpersonal skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.