Lockheed Martin RF Test Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unrivaled skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with perfection, and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration, and focus. You bring the passion and courage to dream big and build a better tomorrow for everyone.
Are you a RF Test Engineer looking for something different? Are you looking for a growth opportunity where you can make a difference to a very important mission? Come and be part of our team in the fast-paced world of Lockheed Martin Space RF and Antenna Production Center. You will be a partner on a team of self-starting Test Engineers who design and develop test procedures while leading teams in the execution of electrical tests for RF electronic / microelectronic circuit boards, slices, subassemblies, and assemblies for military and commercial satellites.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Exercise technical abilities to tackle problems with flight hardware and functional test equipment.
• Compile data and define changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
• Participate in the development of test equipment modernization.
• Contribute to the planning and scheduling of equipment testing.
• Support build and tests efforts on occasional weekends, off shifts, and holidays to support project completion timelines.
Typically has 2-5 years of professional experience.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that urges differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Bachelors degree in electrical engineering / related discipline. In lieu of degree, we will consider you if you have 10 years of proven experience troubleshooting and testing RF electronics systems.
• Two years of experience testing/designing RF electronics systems.
• Proficient in all these disciplines: use of signal generators, frequency spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, electronic multi-meters, oscilloscopes, and power supplies.
• Must be familiar with all the following concepts: Gain, Phase, Phase Noise, Noise Figure, VSWR, S-Parameters, Insertion Loss, and Return Loss.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with peers, managers, and project stakeholders effectively using both verbal and written communications.
• Experience as a certified test conductor.
• Proficient using the Lockheed Martin Automation Framework Test Procedure tool.
• Knowledge and capability to develop written test procedures.
• Experience leading teams of technicians.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.