Lockheed Martin Senior Staff RF Chief Engineer for Advanced Programs in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Advanced Programs RF (APRF) is seeking a chief engineer with RF design, analysis, and test experience who will generate modeling/simulations for complex space-flight payloads and plan for bench tests and prototyping. The individual will work closely with system engineers, DSP engineers, FPGA/ASIC engineers, antenna engineers, algorithm subject matter experts, and so on to identify key algorithm requirements and hardware requirements which meet mission needs, design algorithms, and construct ) models for simulation and algorithm verification. Also, participate in proposals for future designs. This is a high-visibility, fast-paced environment with opportunities to work a variety of mission spaces and payloads.
(1) At least 5 years experience with algorithms and analysis for RF applications, including link analysis, propagation effects, basic antenna design/trades, and basic RF performance metrics (such as dynamic range, instantaneous bandwidth, sensitivity, etc.).
(2) Proficient experience in MATLAB
(3) Basic experience with RF modeling tools such as HFSS, ADS, or others.
(4) Experience with technical presentations, reports, and/or proposals
(5) Past experience in leading multi-disciplinary technical teams
(1) Experience with preparing and executing major reviews or technical interchange meetings
(2) Experience with defining payload requirements and flowing into sub-systems
(3) Experience with mission requirements for RF-sensing space applications
(4) Experience with variety of analog and digital RF payload architectures at the system level for variety of RF applications and the component level items, such as amplifiers, limiters, filters, time delays, MMICs, down converters, etc.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.