Lockheed Martin Supply Chain Quality Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The Supply Chain Quality Engineer will operate out of the Denver campus and will report to the SCQ Engineering Manager. Responsibility will include the Payload and RF commodities. Quality engineering support, across the product life-cycle, includes but is not limited to:
- Collaboration with design engineering and suppliers for requirements development
- Auditing supplier systems for deficiency identification and correction
- Supplier process improvement
- Ensuring that corrective measures are robust and effective
- Verifying that hardware and supporting documentation is compliant
The selected candidate will be comfortable with working with suppliers to eliminate quality issues. This person will provide process oversight and lead continuous improvement within the organization and the supply chain. They will be responsible for management of supplier corrective actions including root cause and corrective actions. The position will require travel to critical suppliers throughout the United States with potential international trips.
Desired Skills: - Knowledge of RF and other Payload products
- Familiarity with LMSSC Procure to Pay (P2P), SAP, and EPDM systems.
- Strong oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and engaging relevant stakeholders for collaboration.
- Proven success working independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability to think creatively.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Green Belt or Black Belt, CQE or CMQOE certification.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.