Lockheed Martin System Integration Responsible Systems Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Have you always wanted to know about Space Protection Programs (SPP) ?
When you join SPP you will be part of one of the most inventive and fastest moving organizations in Space. Come help build end-to-end Space Security Systems for the DoD and other customers. Our cutting edge capabilities assure the security and health of our nation’s space assets. We push the boundary of what gets done in space. One day people may hear the full story of your achievements. When the history books are written, they may discover the critical role you’ve played to defeat the enemies of freedom. Come be one of the women and men working quietly to keep the light of liberty shining.
Lockheed Martin is looking for a dedicated System Integration Responsible Systems Engineer to join the team in Denver, Colorado.
As a Systems Integration Engineer, you will:
• Support spacecraft integration within Military Space coordinating across multiple disciplines to ensure Requirements Verification, Test Flow, Test Readiness and Resources are properly allocated to the Integration and test program
• Provide hands on support to integration program ensuring issues are properly identified and resolved
• Work with Certified Principal Engineers (CPEs), Responsible System Engineers (RSEs), designers, and ATLO to ensure smooth integration at the system level
• Provide independent review and coordination to ensure flight system designs are compatible
• Support anomaly investigations during integration and test phase
• Participate in design maturity reviews
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
• Missile or satellite system modeling, electrical design, and/or integration experience
• Experience defining and documenting system interfaces
• Experience with missile or spacecraft components
• Experience with component, missile, or program
• Experience coordinating with other engineering disciplines (Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, Flight Sciences, Materials, Manufacturing, Test, etc.)
• Active Top Secret or SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a poly
• Experience building or integrating missile or spacecraft components
• Experience with one or more of the following subsystems: power, avionics, RF/telemetry, flight termination
• Experience ensuring the functional compatibility of hardware products throughout the full life cycle of the program
• Participant in Systems Engineering reviews (SRR, PDR, CDR, MRR)
• Demonstrated basic understanding of systems thinking skills and behaviors
• Ability to operate in a dynamic environment and take on numerous roles as part of the daily program operations
• Active TS/SCI with Poly
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.