Lockheed Martin System Integration/Test Engineer Staff in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Responsible for development of automated test scripts, procedures, telemetry displays, limit files, and other documentation needed to conduct Space Vehicle (SV) and Subsystem level testing at the Factory and at the Launch Base.
• Support execution of test scripts required for specific test phases.
• Assist in the review and analysis of telemetry and test data, ensuring generated data accurately verifies SV functionality and performance.
• Document test anomalies found during test execution. Support Program System Engineering and CPEs in the verification of test requirements.
• Support trouble shooting to resolve test anomalies.
• Understand and perform job duties using the principles and disciplines of SV Test Engineering including policy, procedures, process disciplines, operations, safety, and command media.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Experience developing and executing test scripts and performing tasks equivalent to Electrical Certified Test Conductor.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent relevant experience.
• Strong planning, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Willing to work overtime supporting off shifts and weekends in a 24/7 operations environment.
• TS/SCI with Poly security clearance.
• Experience coding in Python.
• Experience in a test and requirements verification environment.
• Experience in SV Test Operations including the test development process, test execution, data analysis, anomaly resolution, satellite software test systems, and electrical ground test equipment.
• Certified Test Conductor with experience in Space Vehicle Integration and Test, including: Baseline Ambient, Full Functional, Thermal Vacuum, Acoustic, EMC/EMI, Final Functional, and Launch Base Operations.
• Familiarity with SV electrical test equipment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.