Ingersoll Rand Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Program Manager in PUEBLO, Colorado
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This Advanced Manufacturing Program Manager designs and develops manufacturing processes and systems focused on exceeding quality, cost and schedule requirements at all functions of the business. The role develops and defines concepts and processes for, and integral to, new product and product enhancement programs as well as coordinates and integrates specialized processes and techniques into a Lean manufacturing environment.
* Core Job Responsibilities Include (others may be added): *
- Develop and define concepts and manufacturing processes for, and as an integral part of, all new product introductions and product enhancement programs, using advanced engineering techniques such as DFM / DFA (Design for Manufacturability and Assembly), FMEA, 3P (Production, Preparation Process), 7-Ways, and Lean Six Sigma Methodology.
- Evaluate and implement innovative, cost effective, safe, manufacturing processes and techniques which will improve the effectiveness of the manufacturing operations and business systems.
- Develop manufacturing planning, initial tooling requirements and costs, capability requirements, control plans, and assessments, which facilitate the definition and specification of the manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for the timely resolution of manufacturing process and product design problems. Serve as a resource for cause / effect analyses, investigations, statistical studies, and corrective action planning.
- Develop and implement manufacturing flows, work station layouts and organization, and station controls, which optimize value added operations, operating costs, and product / process quality.
- Integrate closely with various functional team members collaborating while enhancing design for manufacturability and ease of integration to manufacturing facility.
* Education and/or Experience Required: *
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Engineering or Industrial discipline preferred) and at least 3 years of manufacturing work experience required.
- HVAC or heavy industrial environment preferred.
Essential Skills and/or Knowledge:
- New product launch and project management experience.
- Knowledge of advance quality and design techniques.
- Knowledge of life cycle cost analysis, dimensional capability analysis, and capacity analysis.
- Integrated manufacturing experience to include machining, fabrication, welding and assembly or combination
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: PUEBLO-Colorado
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: May 23, 2019, 3:52:35 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.