SEH, Inc. Graduate Engineer in Pueblo, Colorado
Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. (SEH®) is an employee-owned company comprised of more than 800 engineers, architects, planners, scientists and talented professionals who work to provide exceptional service and value to our public and private clients. SEH employee-owners solve our world's complex challenges of renewing infrastructure, improving mobility, engineering clean water and designing better places all which contribute to Building a Better World for All of Us®. We've been in business for more than 90 years with evidence of our work in more than 40 states.
SEH has a great opportunity for a Graduate Engineer within our Civil Engineering Practice Center located in Pueblo, CO!
Responsibilities for this position include supporting members of the Civil Engineering team through providing analysis and design of municipal and private infrastructure for roadways, site improvements, water distribution, and sewer collection pipelines. Design responsibilities will include layout, grading, plan and profile, and details. This position may serve as a Field Engineer or assist survey crews during construction of various projects. We are growing, learning and looking for talented professional who are driven to have a positive impact on our communities, interested?
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of zero (0) to two (2) years' experience in the Civil Engineering field.
- Must have successfully completed or be scheduled to complete the EIT exam in the next three (3) months.
- Previous experience and working knowledge of with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to provide own means of reliable transportation for occasional day trips.
- Ability to travel as needed for team meetings, client consultations, on-site inspections/visits, etc. Occasional overnight travel will be required.
- Ability to walk and climb over rough terrain and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Previous experience or training with AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Previous experience or coursework in civil engineering including: municipal hydraulics, municipal road design, municipal utility design, site grading and drainage design, road construction, municipal inspection, and survey field experience.
How To Apply
For confidential consideration, apply on line or send your resume and salary requirements via fax to 651.490.2138. Please refer to the job number if you choose to fax.
Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees according to all applicable equal opportunity and affirmative action laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and local governing bodies and agencies. In keeping with this commitment, it is the policy of Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or status as a covered veteran.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer
Location: Pueblo, CO, US
Practice: Civil Engineering
Amount of Travel: Occasional Travel