Ingersoll Rand Materials Project Team Leader in PUEBLO, Colorado
The Materials Project Team Leader functions as aleader responsible for developing and conducting supply chain projectsincluding but not limited to; establishing operating data for a pull system onall project related commodities, procurement process automation, new productSIOP integration, and supporting the commodity management team strategies.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
- Develop overall leadership and implementation skills related to, material flow, material delivery systems, storage, kitting, inventory control and shipping, resulting in on-time delivery and supporting the fulfillment of other operational objectives.
- Develop and implement warehouse operation’s systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, and creates processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Work with commodity management teams around supplier development and performance activities
- Promotes and supports the company’s efforts of associate engagement activities and "open door" communications through the development and or implementation of various team communication programs.
- Promotes commitment to quality and continuous improvement through attitude, behavior, communication, and development and implementation of standard work and associated programs and activities.
- Other responsibilities include but are not limited to resolving problems, completing audits, and identifying trends
- Performs other duties as assigned
- PFEP Plan for Every Part: Draft procedure documents and establish desk procedures and training for PFEP for each commodity
- Manage assigned projects in an effective and timely manner
- Travel to supplier facilities to gain education on production processes
Experience andSkills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; 5 years of related experience required in lieu of degree.
- Experience in operations, inventory management, MRP and lean manufacturing processes.
- Experience with rate-based or flow line (non-MRP) manufacturing
- Experience working with cross functional product development teams and processes.
- Experience with visual management systems.
- Ability to work independently, within a group, and coach others
- Ability to work independently and with a group
- Strong data analysis skills and strategic thinking
- Advanced to expert level of mastery of Excel
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time
Primary Location: PUEBLO-Colorado
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Apr 30, 2019, 7:27:02 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.