MillerCoors Manager Engineering & Technical Services in Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Manager Engineering & Technical Services
Date: Jan 29, 2021
Wheat Ridge, CO, US
Requisition ID: 13915
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Manager Engineering & Technical Services working in Wheat Ridge, CO, you will be part of the plant leadership team at Rocky Mountain Bottle Company (RMBC). You will be responsible for the development and utilization of professional, electrical and millwright team members and assets to achieve short- and long-term performance goals for the assigned business area and an additional responsibility to perform project management responsibilities on capital and expense projects.
You will lead departmental operations in Tech Services & Engineering towards the vision of a high-performance team culture and drive change management initiatives to continually improve both plant and process operations to meet World Class Operations Standards. You will contribute to the operations manager group on site developing short term tactics and contributing to the RMBC strategy over a 5-year time horizon.
This position reports to General Manager/Plant Manager for RMBC and works closely with Operational Teams.
• Coordinate and manage Joint Venture partners and outsourced engineering resources
• Maintain and deliver 3 year capital and expense AOP
• Oversee development of business justification and approval for all major spending
• Engage highly skilled workforce to deliver business goals
• Manage company assets delivering high quality products, ensuring a safe working environment and highly productive equipment meeting or exceeding establish standards
• Maintain or improve company assets required to deliver high quality and low costs goods in a safe environment for all employees
• Deliver business initiatives for reducing business unit costs, improving quality and ensuring a safe work environment exists for all employees
• Ensure compliance of company standards, legal requirements, craft personnel requirements, new product development and OSHA mandated requirements including “Machine Guarding Standards” & “NFPA 70E Electrical Safety Standards”
The Other Qualifications:
• You will possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering/Maintenance
• We prefer you have an advanced degree in Business Management, Project Management or Engineering
• You will have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in an Engineering/Maintenance leadership/managerial position in a manufacturing environment
• Corporate engineering experience with multiple plant support and experience preferred.
• Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
• You are serious about delivering results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
• You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
• You are a skilled negotiator focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Grade: 12
Job Posting Salary Range: $107,200 - $154,100
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.